Do you want hand-sew a bag charm with lavender scent which gives you a calming effect?
Join us and learn how to hand-sew with some basic hand-sewing techniques and embroideries.
This public workshop will teach you the following:-
- Basic sewing techniques to join 2 pieces of fabrics together.
- The techniques of hand embroidery of nose and eyes
- Stuffing the cat, aligning the ears.
- Learn how to close the openings of the cat after stuffing.
- Attachment of the keys-ring to the bag charm.
- How to add fragrance to your bag charm with essential oil?
There will be a sense of accomplishment for fulfilling the desire of self-making the furry scented Cat bag charm for this workshop.
No prior sewing or embroidery knowledge needed!
All materials provided:
Lavender Essential Oil
22 June (Sat), 2019 (12pm - 3pm),
Naiise @ Wisma Orchard, #03-24-29 (Nearest MRT: Orchard MRT)
6 July (Sat), 2019 (12.30pm - 4.30pm),
Fashion MakerSpace @ 258A South Bridge Road (Nearest MRT: Outram MRT / Chinatown MRT)
Duration : 3 hrs
Public Fees: S$$89/pax.(All materials)
Min / Max No. of Pax Required : 2 pax / 6 pax
Suitable for any ages of 15yrs and above.
Things to bring home: Finished Sccented Cat bag charm (approx: 9cm in length) , printed bookmark, PDF notes with Templates will be sent after the workshop.
- Register for the Public Workshop at Naiise @ Wisma,
Click here for workshop at Naiise
- Register for the Public Workshop at Fashion Maker Space,
Click here for workshop at Fashion MakerSpace
About the instructor:
Lily is a graduate from RMIT, formally trained as a graphic designer. She has been in handmade industry for 10 years and actively coaching trainees in sewing, calligraphy, wool felting, crochet and other handmade products .
- This workshop requires a minimum pax of 2 to start.
- There will be NO refund once the registration is confirmed.
- There may be cancellation of workshop if the class size does not meet the minimum requirement.
- We will refund you the fees if the workshop is cancelled.
If you have any enquiry, please send me a message at .
I would love to hear from you! :)
copyright © Lily's Handmade